- To better the lives of every child in education, health and safety.
- To give children learning opportunities that will prepare them for a productive future.
- To help our community to build on their skills and share them with our children to take advantage of our diverse strengths and cultural backgrounds.
- To promote partnerships between parents, the school, and the community
Our Core Values
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Integrity: We are each personally accountable for the highest standards of behavior, including honesty and fairness in all aspects of our life.
- Diversity: We strive for a diverse community. We accept, value, and incorporate the contributions of people from a wide variety of backgrounds because we understand that is important the diversity of thought, and a multicultural background to create an environment in which the creativity exist and new ideas emerge.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves, we value the contributions of others, we treat everyone with unfailing dignity and we take the time to understand the perspective of others.
- Safety: We take immediate action when a safety issue is identified, we continually seek ways to improve our children safety, and we relentlessly ensure the safety of our community.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises and we keep our commitments made to others.
- Teamwork: We work together to accomplish our goals in a manner that is team-oriented and constructive, and we know that teamwork and cooperation are essential to our mission success both as a community and as individuals.